We are looking for a smart and skilled AWS Engineer with 2-3 years of experience in AWS development who can help us build functional systems to enhance the customer experience.
Skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 2 years of experience with AWS cloud infrastructure.
- 2-3 years of experience working with AWS, its concepts, and strong working knowledge of the AWS APIs/command-line tools.
- Build, release, and manage the configuration of all production systems
- Hands-on experience with AWS Cloudformation, SES, S3, Lamda, Terraform, Cloudwatch & Databases.
- Must possess a good understanding of all the security features and tools provided by AWS and must be able to relate them to traditional services.
- Manage a continuous integration and deployment methodology for server-based technologies
- Recommend process and architecture improvements
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to fit well into a collaborative and charged workspace.
- Ability to learn and adapt to the fast-moving technology environment.
- Prefer AWS Certified associates.
Roles and responsibilities
- Deploy and maintain infrastructure on AWS.
- Design and implement the infrastructure security model.
- Recommend and select deployment technologies.
- Recommend, advise, or develop application deployment architectures.
- Manage, monitor, and maintain the services to meet uptime, quality, and deployment standards as defined by the company.
- Define and set up code pipelines to meet the company’s quality and deployment requirements.
- Maintain and improve current architecture and internal APIs.
- Write organized and well-structured Python and Bash scripts.
- Optimize the performance of the infrastructure.