We are looking for an experienced Java Developer to join our team who will contribute on a senior level in a server-side team of our web/mobile applications. As a Java developer, you are expected to develop and maintain functional and stable web/mobile applications to meet our client’s needs.
Skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering,Software Engineering or equivalent required
- Experience developing in a microservices architecture using Docker containers
- Experience developing for Amazon Web Services
- 2-4 years of direct design and programming experience with Java/Spring/REST/Microservices
- Hands-on experience designing, developing and administering solutions using ETL, Business Intelligence tools, and emerging technologies
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience in developing/deploying solutions to AWS Cloud (S3,Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk and other AWS modules)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Java 8/11
- Experience developing microservices with Spring Boot
- Experience in relational databases
- Experience in data structures and algorithms
Roles and responsibilities
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain backend applications.
- Implement exceptional engineering practices towards ensuring performance, reliability, and measurability at scale.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of client’s requirements, development of user stories, estimates, and work plans.