We are looking for an experienced Java Developer to join our team who will contribute on a senior level in a server-side team of our web/mobile applications. As a Java developer, you are expected to develop and maintain functional and stable web/mobile applications to meet our client’s needs.
Skills and qualifications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful
- Implementation of data storage solutions
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Strong proficiency with SQL and its variation among popular databases
- Capable of troubleshooting common database issues
- Experience with any NoSQL database is a plus.
Roles and responsibilities
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain backend applications.
- Implement exceptional engineering practices towards ensuring performance, reliability, and measurability at scale.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of client’s requirements, development of user stories, estimates, and work plans.