Project Manager – Technical
We are in search of a smart and highly motivated Technical Project Manager with 4-8 years of experience in the IT industry, who can effectively coordinate our internal resources and the third parties for the flawless execution of projects.
Skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or a related field, with at least 2 years of experience in project management, Development, Quality Analyst and related areas.
- Quality Analysts and Developers who would like to take up Project Management roles.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Proficiency in project management tools and methodologies.
- Ability to delegate and allocate responsibilities efficiently to manage projects end to end.
- Resource management skills and ability to handle complex / sensitive issues
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred.
- Awareness about the latest technologies for product development and execution.
Roles and responsibilities
- Manage project work in alignment with the Statement of Work (SOW) obligations and ensure accurate team reporting.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan with proper cost and time estimates.
- Ensure that all projects/releases are delivered on-time within the scope to attain customer satisfaction.
- Meet with client teams and gather requirements, conduct regular team meetings, and track project progress.
- Ensure teams follow the correct procedures, policies, and documentation requirements across project phases.
- Build and structure project teams to ensure maximum performance.
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.