We are looking for exceptionally proficient System Administrators to join our team.
Skills and qualifications
- RHCE, CCNA certifications.
- Hands-on experience in Linux, Mac & AWS environments.
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues.
- Set up accounts and workstations.
- Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues.
- Manage the configuration and operation of client & development servers.
- Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution.
- Administrate infrastructure, including firewalls, databases, malware protection software, and other processes.
- Monitor the system daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns.
- Interest in acquiring new skills and keeping pace with changing technologies.
- On-point, genuine interpersonal and written communication skills.