Collaborative Learning System
Collaborative Learning System.
- Provide a collaborative learning system based on shared workspaces where the teacher and student can work on/view the same resource.
- Ability to share PDF documents, draw/generate custom annotations on the PDFs. The teacher can use this to highlight important sections.
- During a session, the teacher and student has audio/video channels to enable real time communication and a shared Whiteboard where they can express complicated concepts like drawings, equations etc.
- The shared whiteboard provides all features of a regular whiteboard along with ability to take screenshots and save/ revert back to required states. SVG is used for rendering objects / written artifacts on the Shared Whiteboard.
- The platform provides the ability to view PDF and add custom annotations to it. The PDF and the custom annotations are shared in real time with the options to view the original and annotated PDFs.
- The sessions can be recorded and stored in WEBM format enabling them to be replayed at a later time.
- Web Sockets