Social Media Influencer App
- A virtual assistant mobile app to assist celebrities in increasing their social media reach/influence on popular platforms.
- Provide real time assistance while posting content by giving suggestions based on content sentiment, likely impact and upcoming events.
- Generate influencer score based on user popularity.
- Provide opportunities for brand association based on the range of influencer score.
- Verify and validate brand related goals performed by the user.
- Web dashboard/graphs to track the growth of user popularity and other stats.
- Bulk storage of raw data done in Amazon S3.S3 enables fast retrieval and provides advanced querying capabilities over bulk files.
- Analytics over raw data performed on Amazon EMR cluster using Apache Spark. Spark on EMR enables us to distribute the processing load across a cluster which can be scaled up/down based on the requirements.
- User content sentiment is predicted to be positive/negative/neutral with the help of models generated using Tensor Flow.
- Brand related goal/logo verification is performed by using image detection networks(FRCNN) based on Tensor Flow.
- A Linear Regression Model is used to calculate the influencer score of each user based on various factors.
- MongoDB acts as a fast serving layer to store the final results and provide fast querying capabilities to the application/dashboard.
- Notifications for android were performed using FireBase FCM, iOS using APNs and for the web Sockjs were used.
- Amazon SQS
- Firebase FCM
- Amazon EC2
- Open CV
- Amazon S3
- Apache Spark
- Amazon EMR