- To Develop an electronic medical record management system (EMR) that is globally accepted.
- Should be accessible to Several users like Doctor, Patient, Nurse, Insurance, Admins, Receptionist etc.
- Need a globally accepted solution to communicate with Third-party medical applications.
- Most of the EMR applications has a limited number of data fields.
- Should be customizable for clinics.
- We have roles, user management sections and the admin screen so that the admin will be able to create custom roles. Users with additional privileges can add custom roles with custom access privileges in both the user side as well as Admin side.
- HL7 integration allows communication with TPA to transfer medical footprint (like an appointment, patient details add/update/delete, laboratory request, radiology request).
- Admin will be able to add/ remove new screens/forms/data fields and add privileges for users so that view can be restricted to certain user roles for the newly created screens.
- Fully configurable forms, fields, sections, templates, themes and logos allowing clinics to customise applications in the way they require.
- Dockerised deployments will reduce the effort of setting up the server.
- React JS
- Spring Boot
- Hapi HL7